Win With Wovenly Terms
WIN WITH WOVENLY 2019 CONTEST
Sponsored by Wovenly LLC (“Wovenly”)
THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM. NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Contest begins on May 20, 2019 at 9:00AM EST and ends on June 21, 2019 at 09:00AM EST (the “Promotion Period”).
- Eligibility: The Win With Wovenly 2019 Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal U.S. residents, eighteen (18) or older, who have an active e-mail account, Internet access, and an active Instagram account as of the date of entry. Employees of Wovenly and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Wovenly through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Contest period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations (“Official Rules”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Agreement to Rules: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO BE FULLY UNCONDITIONALLY BOUND BY THESE RULES, AND YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH IN SECTION 1 OF THESE RULES. IN ADDITION, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT THE DECISIONS OF WOVENLY AS FINAL AND BINDING AS IT RELATES TO THE CONTENT. THE CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS.
- How To Enter: During the Promotion Period, you can enter the Contest by submitting an Instagram post, not including an Instagram Story, (the “Submission”) that meets the following conditions:
- Each submission must include the “#WinWithWovenly” hashtag in the caption;
ii. Each submission must include the “#Contest” hashtag in the caption;
iii. Each submission must include a Wovenly brand rug in the post;
ii. Each submission must include a caption following the theme of “How Your Wovenly Rug Has Transformed Your Space”;
ANY SUBMISSIONS THAT DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA ARE CONSIDERED INVALID AND WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED DURING JUDGING AND FINAL WINNER SELECTION.
Setting up an Instagram account is free. Your Instagram account must be public or you will not be able to participate or be eligible to win. If you do not have an Instagram account, go to www.Instagram.com and follow the links and instructions to create an account subject to terms determined by Instagram.
4. Entry Limit: Limit one (1) Entry per Instagram account during the Promotion Period. You may not create multiple accounts using multiple identities to gain more than the entry.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. We are not responsible for Entries that we do not receive for any reason, or for Entries that we receive but are not decipherable for any reason. We will automatically disqualify: any incomplete or illegible Entry; and any Entries that we receive from you that are in excess of the entry limit and do not satisfy the requirements described above.
- Winner Determination: After the Promotion Period ends on June 21, 2019, a panel of qualified judges, by Wovenly in its sole discretion, will select one (1) entrant with the highest-scoring submission (the “Potential Winner”) from among all eligible submissions received during the applicable Promotion Period, based on the following criteria (“Judging Criteria”):
- Photo and caption collectively demonstrate the “How Your Wovenly Rug Has Transformed Your Space” theme in a storytelling manner that’s inspirational, humorous, whimsical, or otherwise creatively evocative (65%); and,
ii. Quality of photo (35%).
In the event of a tie, the entrant whose Submission received the highest score for “Quality of Photo,” as determined by the qualified judges in their sole discretion, will be deemed the applicable Potential Winner from among the tied entrants. Wovenly will not disclose judging scores.
All eligible Submissions will be considered over a period of three (3) days after the Promotion Period ends on June 21, 2019.
- Prizes and Odds: The Prize to be awarded from the Contest is one (1) three hundred dollar ($300.00) Amazon Gift Card.
The odds of winning the Prize depends on the total number of eligible Entries received as well as how each Submission performs according to the Judging Criteria mentioned in Section 5 of these Official Rules. No cash or other substitution of the prize is permitted, except at the sole option of Wovenly for a prize of equal or greater value. The winner is solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to the prize.
- Notification of Winners: The Potential Winner will be notified within twenty-four (24) hours of selection by direct message via Instagram on or around June 24, 2019. To collect the prize, the Potential Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release, among other documentation. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize, and/or where applicable fails to sign an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release upon request, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an Entry, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized e-mail account holder associated with the Instagram account used for the Submission. "Authorized e-mail account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- General Rules: By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest is offered by Wovenly, which is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable Entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (ii) unauthorized access to or alterations of Entries; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. You acknowledge and agree that your use of Instagram and your e-mail provider may be subject to their respective terms and conditions.
By entering the Contest, you further agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Wovenly and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Contest, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this Contest or acceptance or use of the prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Wovenly’s control that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest.
IN NO EVENT WILL WOVENLY BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT WOVENLY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Contest and/or winning a prize, entrants/winners consent to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to entrants/winners (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Wovenly’s newsletters, the Contest website at www.nectarsleep.com/p/snooze-sweeps and Wovenly’s homepage at www.wovenlyrugs.com, without additional compensation.
Wovenly reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Contest is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Wovenly reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Wovenly, in its sole discretion. The decisions of Wovenly are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Contest.
- Governing Law and Choice of Forum: These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of California, excluding rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Contest or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts located in the Northern district of California or the state courts located in Santa Clara County, California.
- Winner’s List, Official Rules: For a list of the prize winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Wovenly Win With Wovenly 2019 Contest, Wovenly LLC, 35 East 21st Street, Floor 6, New York, NY 10010 or (for Winner’s list only) send an email message to email@example.com with “Winner’s list” as the email subject and contest name specified in the body of the e-mail.
- Sponsor Address: 801 California Street, Mountain View, CA 94041.